Oh, hey. It's me. Favor.
I entered the Whole Foods Foodie Fantasy video contest. Good news is that we (Scot and I) made it to the Top 8 finalists.
I was wonderrrrrrrrrring....if any of you out there would like to vote for me? Like everyday until the contest ends? One vote per Facebook user is allowed per day. You can vote here:
What do you get out of this? Actually nothing. I get a trip to Berlin/Paris if our video wins. So it is really a win/win situation for everyone.
Ok, let me bribe you. Here is the deal. Go vote for me each day. Each time you vote, either comment on my blog (this post would be easiest, but any post is fine) or comment on my video on Facebook. Call me. Email me. G-chat me. Whatever you want. You could say things like:
"Hey, I voted for you today"
"Great vid" (I would assume this would count for one day)
"I have actually been voting everyday, so give me credit for 5." (I would assume you might be lying but would give you the benefit of the doubt)
"Hi!" (officially, I have to count this for one)
"YOU ARE THE COOLEST PERSON EVER" (at least two)
For each time that you vote, I will put you in a drawing to win a fantastic prize. Most likely the prize will be a million dollars. Other prize options include:
1. less than a million dollars
2. a box of homemade cookies and treats mailed right to your door
Yeah, it will be number 2. Seriously, I will pick 5 names out of a hat of everyone who participated and send out 5 boxes of delicious treats. The more times you vote, the more times your name goes in the hat.
The Fine Print:
1. Only one prize per person.
2. US deliveries only (although, if you win and live outside the US, I can send it as a gift to some lucky US dweller).
3. Lying is technically allowed.
4. Voting starts April 5th (now!) and ends April 15th.
5. There won't actually be a hat. I will probably use some random number chooser. Maybe I'll program it myself. Not to brag or anything.
6. At this point, this is really a popularity contest. So, I have to campaign like this to win. Sorry! Takes me back to when I ran for treasurer in 5th grade and continued to make points like "I am good at math", "I am trustworthy", and most importantly, "I will make a difference". I don't think I won. Never have been good at the popularity contests. Help.
7. Winner is announced April 18th!
Here is the video (you can also watch it on Facebook):